2020 Senior Adult Fall Feast – VIRTUAL October 13
October 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Senior Adult Ministries
Fall Feast Going Virtual
THEME “Thriving, Not Merely Surviving, In Covidville”
sponsored by COGO Senior Adult Task Force
Tuesday – October 13, 2020
Last Month, our Ohio State Senior Adult Taskforce decided to go virtual this year for our annual Fall Feast, due to the Corona Virus and state and local Shelter In Place (SIPs) policies and ordinances.
The decision to not cancel and be creative is due to the fact, the taskforce believes in the importance of social engagement or what we called (Fellowship).
So, on October 13th at 1 PM we will begin our Virtual Fall Feast Event.
- Our Theme: Thriving Not Merely Surviving In Corvidville
- Speaker: Rev Larry Cook (Retired Pastor, Hillside Church of God, Springfield OH)
- Worship Leader: Kyle and Christy Stamper (Rev Kyle is the Worship Pastor for Towne Church of God, Middletown OH)
- Additional: Words of Wisdom will be provided by the Senior Adult Taskforce regarding how to “Thrive” during these tough times.
- Event is FREE but you must register to receive a link for the service … LINK
- You must have a tablet, computer or TV with Streaming Capability
- While we are working on the “BEST” and most efficient way to host this event, you will have to have internet access.
- The service starts at 1 PM and will last no longer than 60 minutes from start to finish.
IDEA GENERATORS …
- Dress Up for the event
- Have Lunch at 12 Noon, your favorite meal and don’t forget about the pie!
- Have a “Watch Party” If you are able to keep six feet physical distance in your home, or at the Church.
SPEAKER Rev. Larry Cook bio
WORSHIP Rev. Kyle and Christy Stamper bio