Reporting a Disaster
1. If you’re a church member, report the need through a leader within your local Ohio church.
2. If you’re a designated leader, see contacts:
The COGO Office
COGO Disaster Relief Team (COGO-DRT)
Vernon Maddox (Project Coordinator)
Home: (740) 549-1939 | Mobile: (740) 815-5517
Marvin Schooler (COGO-DRT Chair)
Home (740) 733-8380 | Mobile: (740) 859-6511
Upon receiving a request:
1. We make contact with the individual making the request.
2. We send a team of at least two to assess the damage and determine if we can provide the support needed.
3. The assessors report to the COGO-DRT, who makes the final decision. We desire to respond to the request within a week.